Khamis, 3 Julai 2008

Sad??? Again...

Hmm... Nak try cakap bahasa inggris lah...

Today I was so sad again... Early in the morning... Actually, last night and the other night too... I don't know why I was so sad and felt really2 bad :-(

Early in the morning I want to feel my blues... Like I want to cry... Suddenly, my friend is on the road... So I stopped and pick her with me... And the feel slowly dissapear...

I am not shown it to my friends but I think they know my face is differ from the other day... Hmm...

(@_@) Burung Hantu
It's me... Don't know how to sleep early every night...

4 ulasan:

Kurie berkata...

Nah,

Now you know the different...

That's so-called HUMAN...

Weak and heart broken...

Adios...

Dang Ijah berkata...

Yaa... But... Is there anybody want to share it with me?... Never mind la... Coz maybe they think that I am not strong enough to face this easy problem that I keep in my heart... No one knows what I fee and I don't want anybody to know it... It just me... Only me...

Si Burung Hantu... (@_@)

man_helang berkata...

salam...mak aku pesan kalau sedih MAKAN DADIH...hu hu hu

Dang Ijah berkata...

Salam Man_Helang...

Thx sbb dah baca blog saya... Bhs berbeza tu sbb bhs ni cuma org kat seberang jer yg guna... Seberang mana?... Teka lah hehe...

Mengenai dadih tu?... Betul ker nih?... Hehe... Nak cuba la nanti...

Kalau sudi, add la blog saya yer...

Aku ler nie...
Dang Ijah Si Burung Hantu (@_@)